Learning Journey Learning Journey Learning Journey Learning Journey Learning Journey

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Cookie Contest!!!

Announcing my first annual Christmas Cookie Contest!!! 
Win a plate of my legendary homemade Christmas cookies and candies!
Open to anyone who lives within 30 minutes of the Temple/Belton area.
Tell me why you should receive this highly coveted tray of treats.
Submit your entry of 50 words or less
via e-mail at luvnachos@gmail.com or message me on facebook.
The winner will be selected by a highly qualified, impartial judge.
Entries due by 12:00 a.m. CST on Wednesday, December 14, 2011.   
Cookie tray will be awarded on Wednesday.
Ready, Set, Go!!!


Congratulations to Misty Herrington,
winner of the Christmas Cookie Contest!!!
Thank you to all those who entered!!!
Merry Christmas!!!




3 comments:

  1. Honestly, I believe no one is posting because we all feel unworthy. You put so much work into it, with such a variety, and so much love into all those goodies. You should either enjoy another helping of your goodies or take them to the Salvation Army or someplace like that here in town. Not to say none of us would love your cookies / goodies, just feel very undeserving of your sacrifice in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far back as I can remember nothing creates more excitement than your platter of delicious, meticulously made cookies. I often wondered as I indulged in so many of my favorites how one person could create such a masterpiece so many different ways. I am with Jennifer, we all know the sacrifice behind the baking not to mention the hours you spend. None of us feel worthy of saying why we are deserving of your platter. I truly believe there does not exist a more coveted Christmas treat more than your platter of cookies. I feel everyone should be on the receiving end of at least one, my favorite lemon poppy-seed stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win Susan's very special cookies. So that I might use them to bless others. She makes the most beautiful and tasty cookie I have ever eaten. I would like to share them with two groups of people next week. The first very special group would be the senior who live with my mom in assisted living in Gatesville. They would love a tasty treat. The second group would be my daughter's second grade class. All of the children are from low income families and do not get to experience many special activities. I will be going to Abilene next Tuesday to prepare for a special Christmas party for the class. Most of the families cannot afford to send treats for the party and there is not room mom. Amy and I will be putting on a day of surprises for the kids. Susan's colors would bring smiles to the faces of the young and old. They would also make their tummy happy. I hope I am chosen to help with the blessing.

    ReplyDelete